[FFCF-Fundraising] Randy and Jack

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Wed Jul 26 12:26:57 PDT 2006

Hi Kim,

Here is the final accounting on the Randy Sharp/Jack Routh concert:

Income

$1970    Ticket sales from KFCF and the door
   475     Ticket sales in Visalia
   120     Food Sales (after expense)
   300     Tickets sold at The Movies
     90     Credit Cards
_____
$2955

Expenses

$ 745       Theater Rental
   567       Insurance
    50        Printing
  200        Cashbox starting money
____
$1562

Income minus Expenses = $1393

This breaks down to $464 each for KFCF, SVPC and Musicians.  Here is what I
propose:  I'm willing to cut the KFCF share by $36 so that the musicians can
earn $500.  That would make the final cut $428 for KFCF, $464 for SVPC and
$500 for musicians.  I didn't count the money I spent on food and what SVPC
spent on printing costs which we will respectively absorb.  If this sounds
ok to you, please let me know.  We also need to figure out how to deal with
the money you have collected in Visalia and the food money.  You can send us
a check for the difference between what you have and your share, if you
wish.  Thanks again for the effort you folks put into the event.

Cheers,
Vic