[FFCF-Fundraising] Randy and Jack

Kimball R. Loeb krloeb at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 26 13:31:32 PDT 2006

Hi Vic,

Thanks for the breakdown. Just for clarification, the $1970 ticket sales
included all cash sales in Visalia as well. The $475 includes only the
checks made payable to SVPC. Incidentally, every SVPC member that attended
the concert paid the full $25 per ticket.

You are missing the $119 SVPC spent on refreshments (although you do say
$120 after expense, but we have not received reimbursement [this was
declared expense, there were many undeclared donations as well]). I believe
I sent you an email with this amount several weeks ago. All of the money
collected for food was given to you the night of the concert. It looks like
the refreshments were a wash.

So, presently SVPC has $475 in proceeds less $119 in food expenses for a net
of $356. We agree with $500 for the musicians, which would leave KFCF and
SVPC with:

$2,955 total income

($1,562) expenses

($119) unaccounted refreshment expenses

$1,274 net

($500) musicians

$774 net after musicians

$387 each for KFCF & SVPC

Frankly, this is pretty close to the net amount we have on hand, so we would
be amenable to simply keeping the $356 net we have now and with KFCF keeping
the $418 net it has presently. Please let me know if you agree with this
proposal.

This was a fun event and we enjoyed working with you and KFCF. We learned a
lot and especially how difficult it is to promote a concert. Thanks again
for bringing this event to Visalia and partnering with us on it.

Regards,

Kim

  _____