[FFCF-Fundraising] Committee Meeting

Sue Kern skern at sti.net
Fri Feb 2 09:07:38 PST 2007

Hello to any new members of the Committee.  Our regular meeting time
has been 6:30 on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Wishon office.
That falls this month on 2/6/07.  I'd like to ask if members could
make it at 6 p.m. instead this month, and maybe we can discuss at the
meeting if that is a convenient time for a regular meeting.  It would
allow us to avoid conflicting with Eduardo Stanley's program.  Please
RSVP whether or not you can make next week's meeting.  Thanks.