[FFCF-Fundraising] KFCF Outreach & Fundraising Info

Vickie Fouts socialjustice at sti.net
Thu Feb 15 15:47:10 PST 2007

Hi,

At the outreach meeting on the 5th I agreed to work on an outreach
letter to our list-serve for subscribers and to work on a break-down of
programs by topic of interest for hand-outs based on topics of interest.
Attached are both. They are rough drafts and you input is welcomed. Some
programs on under more than one topic such as Move On Up which is under
youth and arts & local peace & social justice. Please let me know if you
have any questions, concerns or suggestions for improvement.

In Peace,

Vickie