[FFCF-PNA] Proposals and reviews

Rychard E Withers rych at rych.org
Thu Dec 9 17:26:56 PST 2004

Here are a few more:

KPFT Form for community review of shows:

http://www.kpft.org/evaluationform.php

University of Toronto Proposal forms:
http://www.ciut.fm/proposals.html

UK/Fresh Air:
http://www.freshairfm.co.uk/show_proposal.php

University of Alaska:
http://ksua.uaf.edu/about/showapp.pdf
KEOS College Station TX:
http://www.keos.org/proposal.htm

WNYC Proposal form:
NEW PROPOSAL COVER SHEET
WNYC is committed to serving its audience on the air, on line and
through a range of community
activities. One way it works to accomplish this service is through the
ongoing evaluation of its
programming schedule, through the refinement of existing programs and
through the creation of new
programs and special series. We welcome your proposals for new programs
and will evaluate them every
three months in our Program Review Meetings.
To complete your program submission, we ask you answer the following
questions as completely as
possible.
1. Contact information:
Primary Contact:
Name
Title (if any)
Company (if any)
Address
Phone
E-mail
Secondary Contact:
Name
Title (if any)
Company (if any)
Address
Phone
E-mail
2. What is the proposed title of your program?
3. Would you characterize your program as primarily
A. music-oriented
B. news or talk-oriented
C. focused on arts and culture
D. a documentary
4. Do you envision this program airing:
A. daily (weekdays)
B. weekly
C. as a single one time show
5. For how long do you envision the program continuing?
A. For ______ shows
B. Indefinitely
6. Where will the program be produced? If you plan to use WNYC
facilities, please be as specific as
possible about what type of studios and equipment you require.
7. Will you require any remote equipment or facilities outside WNYC to
which you do not currently have
access? Be specific.

8. How do you propose to fund the program?
9. Do you have businesses/organizations/individuals interested in
funding the program? If yes, please
provide details.
10. WNYC is a public radio station, and must follow rules regarding
involvement with commercial
interests and other organizations. To help us evaluate any potential
conflict, provide detail on any
organizations (commercial and non-profit) or individuals which may have
a connection to this program,
including web sites, authors, information providers, institutions, etc.
11. Does anyone currently hold licenses, contracts or interests
pertaining to the show name, show concept,
underpinning idea, hosts, or other aspects of the show? If so, be very
specific on what those licenses or
contracts are and how WNYC would be cleared for use of the elements on
the radio and online.
12. When would you like the program to air/begin airing, if approved?