[FFCF-PNA] program committee, natch

Debbie Speer SatrnGrl at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 6 14:23:26 PST 2005

Hi all,
I agree with Leni (and would like to see Leni's eval suggestions) about
not canceling the meeting. I just got back in from LA, where I've been
since Tuesday staffing a business conference for Pollstar. I'm kind of
in recuperation mode today but will bring in my suggestions re: the old
survey. Bonnie Simmons is also supposed to send me a copy of KPFA's
self-evaluation form that they use, and which she says is one of the
more valuable evaluation tools they use.  I'll remind her to try to send
it before the meeting (assuming it's still on?).

--Deb