[FFCF-PNA] misc

Debbie Speer SatrnGrl at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 15 16:04:20 PST 2005

Hi Leni,

I'm not sure I understand the draft policy statement. I thought we
agreed on one at the November meeting at Irene's. Is this a substitute
policy statement and, if so, why is another being submitted?

Perhaps the issue of committee voting membership can be taken up at the
next meeting. I have served on committees in which only board members
could vote, and some in which non-board members can vote once they've
met some sort of threshhold, such as attending three consecutive
meetings. Committee structure, if not specifically addressed in the
bylaws (I am quite sure it isn't), would be a matter of board policy. I
think establishing a consistent policy for all committees could be done
at the same time we re-constitute committees for the new year to reflect
the changes in the board from the last election.

--Deb