[FFCF-PNA] Program Time Changes

Vic Bedoian vbedoian at kfcf.org
Mon Jul 18 16:38:22 PDT 2005

ATTENTION ALL 3:30 PM PROGRAMMERS

Last month I contacted you all regarding a proposed time change for two KPFA
afternoon programs that would affect the KFCF local schedule.

To recap the proposal -- KPFA wants to switch the times for broadcasting
Free Speech Radio News (now at 3 pm) and Cover to Cover (now at 3:30 pm).

The KPFA Program Council has now approved this decision and the change is
scheduled to take place September 1, 2005.

This means that all the local KFCF programs now beginning at 3:30 pm will
start 30 minutes earlier at 3 pm.

I have not heard from any of the 3:30 programmers that the time change would
be a hardship, so we should not have any problem making the switch in local
programs at that time.  We will  place an announcement on the website and a
produce a general recorded announcement to air, but each programmer should
let their listeners know about the change as well.

I will confirm this information with each of you by voice.  If you have any
questions, you know where I am.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Vic