[FFCF-PNA] Meeting

Stanley Poss olpossumus at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 12:36:31 PST 2005

PNA Committee,

Jeez I hope I haven't screwed up on this.  Further to
my failed attempt to speak to confusion in meeting
dates, I apologize to Dave and Rych, who according to
Leni showed up for a meeting at the station on the
8th.  I donno how I slipped up on that one.  I was
outa town that week but I cawn't recall getting a
notice on a meeting, nor can I recall having put one
out.  I propose now, esp. since Rych has new CDs for
us I hear, that we foregather on the 22nd, Tuesday.
November.  Wd that work?  I seem to recall that
Mondays are the repair days from hell for Rych.  Cd
you confirm your availability?  Indispensable Leni can
make it, incidentally.

                 Stan