[FFCF-PNA] The Final Solution to a Meeting

Stanley Poss olpossumus at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 12:15:03 PST 2005

Hi Committee Faithful,

Scratch everything else you've heard lately.  The date
fixed in concrete (unless tree roots crack the base)
for our next meeting is l3 December, 7:00, at the
station.  Apologies for the muddle re dates.

I'm attempting to organize a write-in campaign for
Vincent Lavery for the 4th seat on the board, for
which no candidate exists at the moment.  If you
haven't voted consider this possibility.

                                   Stan Poss