[FFCF-PNA] Meeting Proposed for Tuesday, l0 Jan.

Stanley Poss olpossumus at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 12:20:17 PST 2006

PNA People,  You've seen Rych's note on Debbie Speer's
anger at what she sees as our end-run re changing the
evaluation form to make it a more usable document
because the changes weren't put to the board for
approval.  This seems to mean that any meeting to
discuss evaluations is mooted, as I understand it.  So
I'm canceling the meeting scheduled for Tuesday in the
belief that any action we take will let out a hornet's
nest.  Presumably we dare not move on evaluations
until the board accepts our changes.
I'll keep you up to date as best I can.

                            Stan