[Discuss] Free Wine?

Debbie Speer discuss@kfcf.org
Fri Apr 5 11:52:00 2002

--=_DF8243D9.B5D4BFB7

I believe we'e need a temporary liquor license if we were to sell the =
wine. An option would be to purchase the wine from Don and give it away at =
the event, but that could get pricey. Is he offering a wine donation?=20

-Deb

>>> rych@rych.org 04/05/02 11:40AM >>>
FYI
Don Anderson of Los Californios Winery of Fresno has contacted KFCF with =
an
offer to pour wine and mead at the Utah event. I ran into him last night =
at
the art hop and told him I didn't know what our status was on this, as =
last
I saw there was debate about free drinks and selling food vs. selling food
and drinks.

Anyway he has made a very genrous offer and had a very good orange blossom
mead and is interested in doing this at Utah or the interMountain event.

I leave this to the Fundraising subcommittee....
-Rych Withers
Fresno Free College Foundation, President

Contact:
Don Anderson
Business Manager
Los Californios Winery
620 F St
Fresno CA 93704
264-MEAD
dca05@cvip.fresno.com

--=_DF8243D9.B5D4BFB7

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2712.300" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: =
2px">
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>I believe we'e need&nbsp;a temporary liquor license if =
we were=20
to sell the wine. An option would be to purchase the wine from Don and =
give it=20
away at the event, but that could get pricey. Is he offering a wine =
donation?=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>-Deb</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; rych@rych.org 04/05/02 11:40AM=20
&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>FYI<BR>Don Anderson of Los Californios Winery of Fresno =
has=20
contacted KFCF with an<BR>offer to pour wine and mead at the Utah event. I =
ran=20
into him last night at<BR>the art hop and told him I didn't know what our =
status=20
was on this, as last<BR>I saw there was debate about free drinks and =
selling=20
food vs. selling food<BR>and drinks.<BR><BR>Anyway he has made a very =
genrous=20
offer and had a very good orange blossom<BR>mead and is interested in =
doing this=20
at Utah or the interMountain event.<BR><BR>I leave this to the Fundraising=
=20
subcommittee....<BR>-Rych Withers<BR>Fresno Free College Foundation,=20
President<BR><BR>Contact:<BR>Don Anderson<BR>Business Manager<BR>Los =
Californios=20
Winery<BR>620 F St<BR>Fresno CA=20
93704<BR>264-MEAD<BR>dca05@cvip.fresno.com<BR><BR>*************************=